Friday, February 10, 2012

Some thoughts:

Here's some thoughts:

  • Considering that I am first and foremost a musician this blog has surprisingly little to do with actual music. I'll try to remedy that at some point and write something with actual substance, although I doubt anyone is interested in that. It's much more fun to read about me being an ass
  • Rehab is for quitters
  • Today is a fine day for drinking

I do realize that all this makes me sound somewhat of a Bukowskian (<- there's a word I never thought I'd use... ) cliché, but so fucking what ?

Today there's that tattoo-thingy (Actual tattoos, not that fucking lame military music thing they sometimes have. Why is that shit called tattoo anyway???)  I mentioned earlier. Going with my brother-in-law and Mr. Koskinen. Maybe one can get another picture drawn on one's skin. I could use something. Something offensive preferably.

No comments:

Post a Comment