Monday, June 25, 2012

Ookey then...


...that midsummer's crap is now officially over, and good riddance! Let's face it folks, the holiday is totally pointless and pretty fucking lame as well. Not that I particularly enjoy any holiday, but I think this one pretty much takes the cake as the most boring, useless, stupid fucking thing ever. But then again, that's just my opinion. And the only one that matters. Doesn't matter if you don't agree, that just means that you are wrong and I will go on about my day :)

Tomorrow it's monday and I'll get back to work. Feels almost like being a normal person. If I start feeling any more middle class than this I think I might have to remove myself from the gene pool...

4 comments:

  1. So strange, how people who work only for themselves can remember when holidays start etc :)

    After all, they have their own shedules which don't depend on days of the week

    So, they have their own holidays
    Or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a truly deep reflexion Jani. You could change your profession and become a philosopher as Platon, Socrates or Heraklit. The greatest ones.Don't waste your talent anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So back to your job eh? So Im curious what kinda work do you do next to making music?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree 100% with that 2nd paragraph hahah...I'm starting to feel middle class when I'm on my way to work lately :<

    ReplyDelete