Thursday, November 8, 2012

Top of the morning to ya laddies

Yeah, didn't sleep too well for some reason. Tonight we play this private happening-thingy with Mr.T. Really not feeling it, but when am I ever feeling any show when I wake up in the morning... I have this chronic tendency of complaining always the night before the show/tour and in the morning when I have to leave that it's gonna suck and I don't want to do it and all that jazz. Don't really know why, since by now I already know that when I actually get to it it's gonna be totally fine (few exceptions aside). Maybe I'm just a pathetic whiner who has to complain about everything. Like now complaining about the fact that I complain... :)

Well, tomorrow and Saturday are again normal shows, ought to be fun and stuff.

7 comments:

  1. Complaining is fun and free :) it´s a way to let off steam. Have fun at your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the rest of the day to you :>

    You're a big boy, you're good enough to handle it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's better to think that the show will suck and be surprised than to expect the show to be great and get disappointed :D

    Plus people like to read complains more than words like "OMG I'm so happy, my dick was sucked!", especially when their life sucks (that dick) xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Maybe I'm just a pathetic whiner who has to complain about everything" .... everybody has some hobby :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm guessing you're just not really looking forward to all the fools he will pity?

    ReplyDelete
  6. a whiner in your own eyes, a winner* in mine. Rock on Jani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought at first that You said "wiener" and I wanted to call You a sick fuck but I guess I'm the one that's sick xD

      Delete