Monday, March 24, 2014

Back @ home for a little while

Well, that was pretty intense three weeks. Nine shows, three new songs written, many beers and even more kilometres. It was shitloads of fun, but I've been pretty exhausted afterwards. Just made it home yesterday. Today I've gone jogging and now I'm working on a song for a school project. Should receive the remaining tracks that I'm not doing myself tonight, so tomorrow I can mix the damn thing and get it over with :)

On Friday it's time to hit the road again and I won't make it back home in two weeks, again. But hey, it's all good, shows and school and all that jazz. I'm a happy camper at the moment :)

5 comments:

  1. wow, that sounds really good! I´m almost a bit envious...;-). But of course nice to hear that you´re doing well and have a lot of fun! So enjoy your time at home and try to relax a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite curious about that school project of yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jani, Chris Holmes from WASP is on his way to Helsinki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a chance to hear and watch your magic live in Argentina any time soon? I remind you that you are fucking amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey jani, i was wondering what kind of synths you used on, for example, the beginning of the song gather the faithful? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete