Thursday, August 28, 2014

Where we are at:

Well folks, as some of you might have already read from the new Cain's Offering facebook page, things are progressing. I have 11 songs written at the moment, we have a title (and a pretty fucking kick-ass title track IMO) for the album, and for the first time we can give you an actual date: On the 20th of October Hurtsi will enter the studio to beat the shit out of his kit and lay down the drum tracks for the upcoming album.

I have to say I'm actually kinda excited at the moment, there's still some to to write and polish the songs but already there's some pretty damn cool stuff. I'm especially fond of the title track of the album. Just finished it a few days ago, and it hits pretty hard right from the beginning. As Hurtsi said to me, "This is a pretty strong contender to be the all-time best CO song":)


20 comments:

  1. Yes, I already knew that, but it's always nice hearing from you. :)
    And I can't wait for this album! Just don't know yet how I'm gonna buy it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great!!!!! I want that on 11 October is already!!!! :)
    Jani, how many songs will have the CD? There will be bonus track?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear Jani. Cain's Offering is badass.
    - Fan from USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg cant wait, is a power metal album? c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much, more so than "Gather The Faithful" was :)

      Delete
    2. I thought you hated power metal :)

      Delete
  5. can you make a Q&A video about about CO? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if you make a video of Into the Blue :)

      Delete
  6. Oh!! Already really excited! I'm sure it will be more than great. You just can't disappoint me Jani^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome news, I hope you will be very successful in your endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty cool, I'll follow closely. Fan of Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mucho exito para ustedes y ha esperar con ansias tu trabajo cariños. Desde Chile kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um nope Oceans of Regret is "all time best" already, I don't believe when you say there can be anything better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It´s hard to believe that we are to expect an even better album than Gather the Faithful, yet you always seem to surprise us in a "mind-blowing kind of way"...best of luck and glad to hear good news again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. Enough said.
    I'm thrilling to hear the new songs, and obviously you've already my money on the cd.
    Will you make a special or ltd edition with digipack and sort of things?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It would be nice a video clip from the best song on the album ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. man, i'm really looking forward for your new album!

    i really think some others intents of being a superband never worked, but when i heard gather the faithful, man, it is a motherfucking good one! i dare to say better than the sonata and stratovarius new albums, without adding much

    i trust your skills jani, sorry for bringing out the old stuff but i'ts my first time writing to you, i hope you get this band into serious stuff and i'd love to see you on tour again, here in southamerica being specific

    when i started to play guitar, you were one of the guys i looked up to, the riff of wolf and raven was that fucking one that i fought for get on my hands haha cheers!

    ReplyDelete